Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Work from home in - comfort - Business - Training

Ok so first off let me introduce myself. My name is Kaleb Phillips and I am a stock trader, computer programmer, and entrepreneur. As I'm sure you can tell, I like to diversify my revenue streams. I'm not tied to just one form of income. If something goes wrong with my programming career I can fall back on trading or my entrepreneurial ventures. If trading starts to go sour I have multiple other ways to make money. The amazing thing is that being an entrepreneur means that I will always have streams of revenue. As long as I am always on the lookout for ways to innovate then I will always have new ways to create money. I'd like to share a few possible business opportunities so you as the reader could try out to make some side income (or possibly even a full time income if you really put your heart into it).

So first I want to make it clear that these systems are not hard. I'm not going to throw you into something where you need high end technical skills like Programming or a breadth of prior experience is necessary to achieve success such as in trading stocks. Nope, these systems can be created and sustained by anyone.

There are many websites and ebooks out there trying to tell you how to work from home in an instant. The truth is that the magic bullet doesn't exist. There is no system that can make anyone an overnight millionaire. Now don't get me wrong. There are people that have created businesses and literally become richer than god in a matter of days but that is not the norm. There is hope though. Only one real issue stands in your way when it comes to becoming financially stable and working for yourself; you. The only reason you will ever fail in creating a functional business is because you tell yourself you will fail. Now I'm not saying that your first try will be a success or even your tenth try. What I am saying is that if you keep trying you WILL eventually make it. Now if you have the perseverance to keep coming back for more punishment when your first, second, third, etc attempt fails then won't it be worth it to know that you answer to no one? You will truly be your own bo ss.

Ok enough of the motivational pep talk crap. I'm sure you didn't need that anyway. If you're reading this then you are probably motivated to start working for yourself. Let's get down to the nitty gritty. Now I'm going to list off the top 3 online ways that I've been making money.

3) Adsense - Takes a fairly long time to build up legitimate revenue but it's fairly stable.Ok so as you may or may not know, you can host advertisements on your webpages, youtube pages, other social media and get paid money by google whenever someone clicks through them. If you want to better understand how this is worth it for google feel free to look up Google Adsense. The idea here is to create either a large number of small niche websites that get 1000-2000 unique views a month and make money off the adsense clicks. The great thing about these sites is they take very little maintenance once you have a good traffic flow. You can generally make anywhere from $1-10 a day off each site. So let's say you average $2 a day off each site (reasonable for someone who is new to internet marketing) and you have 50 of these sites. You are now making $100 a day or approximately $36,500 a year on almost complete auto pilot. There are people out there making a lot more than that too! The only major issue is that it takes quite a while to get these sites building constant revenue (generally 1-3 months but sometimes as quick as a week if you get lucky)

2) CPA offers - Generally won't create long term revenue but it can create huge burts of income (I'm told of people making $30,000+ in less than a month with this avenue of marketing.)CPA or cost per action can be very lucrative. The idea behind these is that the marketer (you) gets paid each time a certain action is performed. I myself like the email/zip submit cpa offers. Basically what this means is I funnel traffic into an email submit cpa offer and I get paid for each email that gets submitted. So let's say I buy the domain freecellphones.com and redirect the domain to my cpa offer (where I get paid $1.50 for each email). I then go to a sporting event and hand out flyers saying "FREE CELL PHONES AT freecellphones.com". People check the site out and put their email in wanting a free cell phone. Now you don't have to go the cell phone route. There are many options and many are FAR more lucrative. Some drug CPA offers such as Paxil pay upwards of $600 per each completion .

1) Affiliate Marketing - Definitely the easiest way for someone new to internet marketing to make money.Ah yes my favorite. Ok so here is how affiliate marketing works. Someone produces a product. They don't have the resources to market it well so they pay others to raise awareness of the product for them. For each visitor these advertisers send to their product and the product is bought a commission is paid. These commissions can be anywhere from a few cents to upwards of $1000 (for jets and things like that). What I like to do is create micro niche websites that relate directly to whatever search a person performs and then I do the research for them. I find the product that I think best meets their needs and I give them a link to it with a review of what I've found. It works really well because the consumer gets what they need in a product that will help them solve their problem and I get paid a small amount of money for helping them find the product.

So if you want to work from home in relative comfort it only takes two things. A plan of attack and perseverance. Good luck to you!





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

1 comments:

  1. Hey hi...!!! Great article. I just go through it. it will help me a lot. Thank you for sharing such a nice information.

    Chicago moving company

    ReplyDelete